Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Top 10 Ways to Keep a Marriage Alive

I am so excited that a dear former student of mine is getting married, that I thought I would share with you some advice I gave to them.

I found this list at a friend's house many years ago. I read over the list each morning, and whichever one catches my attention, I try to do it that day. My marriage is great, and this list has helped us.

Here's the list. Try it yourself, and start making a happier marriage-and a healthier country.

1) Pray for your mate each day.
2) Express appreciation for each other.
3) Show respect for each other.
4) Do small favors.
5) Pray together.
6) Have fun together.
7) Develop mutual interests.
8) Forgive each other daily.
9) Listen to each other.
10) Smile at each other.

Rudy Poglitsh
rpoglitsh@live.com
more letters at http://letterstotheTOS.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment